Sunday, February 21, 2010

Immigration

People from central America always think about going to U.S.A! Why? because maybe they want a new life, they want money, or just because they want to help their family back home.America don't know theses reasons why they come.Immigrants usually have there biggest goal! and that is to get a decent job(one of my family member said that).No matter what state you in you always going to see Immigrants coming in and coming out.Here in Washington you see them also in stores, in business, in schools and so much more.

1 comment:

  1. Jose--My name is Sarah Stuteville and I'm a journalist here in Seattle. Your teacher Ann Magyar suggested I look at your work. I think this is very interesting stuff and that you have a unique perspective and engaging voice. Would like to hear more about your own experience as well. Keep it up and I'll keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete