Sunday, March 7, 2010

Being A Salvadoreno In Wasington

well it doesn't feel bad at all more like good in a way because i know I'm different from everyone else.I barley see my i own kind here in Washington, i see more Mexicans around here.Were i do see alot of Salvadorenos is in new jersey! i don't know why they move to the north east.(I'm saying this because i got tons of family over there and plus i been there)the question i always get is if I'm Mexican or not?(trust me that's a everyday thing when i go out).People say that Salvadorenos and Mexicans are alike but i say its a big difference between us. For example yes we might speak the same language but some of our words are different or different definition.We make different food, we dress up different and we have very different cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment